2:39 And those who disbelieve in Islam – those will be companions of the Fire; they will abide therein eternally.”
2:98 Whoever is an enemy to Allah and His angels and His messengers – then indeed, Allah is an enemy to the disbelievers.
2:128 Our Lord, and make us Muslims in submission to You and from our descendants a Muslim nation in submission to You.
2:154 And do not say about those who are killed in the way of Allah, “They are dead.” Rather, they are alive, but you perceive [it] not.
* Here, prospective Jihadi Martyrs are told they do not actually die. It looks as though they are dead, but they are still actually alive *
2:190 Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you but do not transgress.
2:191 And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.
2:193 Fight them until there is no more disbelieving of Islam and until all worship is for Allah alone.
* This is a direct and unambiguous order to fight and kill non-Muslims.
Fighting is to continue until everyone has embraced Islam. Only then will there be peace. The target to make Islam victorious justifies all means *
2:216 Fighting Jihad warfare has been enjoined upon you (Muslims) whilst it is hateful to you.
* This verse is telling all Muslims that fighting Jihad is their duty as a Muslim. Even if they feel they do not want to, they must do so, by order of Allah *
2:244 And fight in the cause of Allah and know that Allah is Hearing and Knowing.
3:4 Those who disbelieve in the verses of Allah will have a severe punishment.
3:28 Let not believers (Muslims) take disbelievers (non-Muslims) as allies rather than believers. And whoever [of you] does that has nothing with Allah. Allah is warning you.
* This verse is inciting religious hatred. It is telling Muslims not to take non-Muslims as friends except if forced to do so *
3:85 And whoever desires other than Islam as religion – never will it be accepted from him, and he, in the Hereafter, will be among the losers.
3:140 If a wound (and killing) has touched you, be sure a similar wound (and killing) has touched the others fighting you. Allah may test those who believe, and that He may take martyrs from among you. And Allah likes not the Zalimun (polytheists and wrongdoers).
* Muslims are told they are being tested in their efforts fighting Jihad and that Allah may wish to take Martyrs from among them. It is Gods will *
3:141 And that Allah may purify the believers [through trials] and destroy the disbelievers.
3:142 Do you think that you will enter Paradise before Allah tests those of you who fought Jihad in His Cause?
3:143 And you had certainly wished for martyrdom before you encountered it, and you have [now] seen it [before you].
3:151 We will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve.
3:157 And if you are killed in the cause of Allah or die – then forgiveness from Allah and mercy are better than whatever wealth you accumulate [in this world].
* Further urging of Muslims to fight and become Martyrs in the name of Islam. Mercy from Allah for martyring oneself is better than anything else in this world *
3:169 And never think of those [Jihadists] who have been killed in the cause of Allah as dead. Rather, they are alive with their Lord, receiving provision,
3:170 Rejoicing in what Allah has bestowed upon them of His bounty, and they receive good tidings about those [yet to be martyred] after them who have not yet joined them – that there will be no fear concerning them, nor will they grieve.
3:171 They [Martyrs] receive good tidings of favour from Allah and bounty and [of the fact] that Allah does not allow the reward of believers to be lost.
* Throughout the Quran, it is continually repeated that there is the ultimate reward of paradise for those who wage war and become martyrs in the name of Islam *
3:178 And let not those who disbelieve [in Islam] ever think that [because] We extend their time [of enjoyment] it is better for them. We only extend it for them so that they may increase in sin, and for them is a humiliating punishment.
4:15 Those who commit unlawful sexual intercourse of your women – bring against them four [witnesses] from among you. And if they testify, confine the guilty women to houses until they die.
4:34 Men are in charge of women. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance – [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], beat them.
* Men are given express permission to beat their wives, should they merely fear disobedience *
4:47 O you who were given the Scripture (Jews and Christians), believe in what we have sent down [to Muhammad], confirming that which is with you, before we obliterate your faces and twist them toward their backs or curse them as we cursed the sabbath-breakers.
* Jews and Christians are threatened with having their faces destroyed and twisted backwards *
4:56 Indeed, those who disbelieve in Our verses – We will drive them into a Fire. Every time their skins are roasted through We will replace them with other skins so they may taste the punishment.
4:69 And whoever obeys Allah and the Messenger (Mohammed) – those will be with the ones upon whom Allah has bestowed favour of the prophets, the steadfast affirmers of truth, the martyrs and the righteous. Excellent are those.
* Martyrs are described as “excellent” and promised the favour of Allah *
4:74 So let those fight in the cause of Allah who sell the life of this world for the Hereafter. And he who fights in the cause of Allah and is killed or achieves victory – We will bestow upon him a great reward.
* Jihadists who fight in the name of Islam and are killed will be given “a great reward” from Allah *
4:75 And what is [the matter] with you that you fight not in the cause of Allah?
4:76 Those who believe [in Islam] fight in the cause of Allah, and those who disbelieve fight in the cause of Taghut [Satan]. So fight against the disbelievers.
4:77 When fighting was ordained, They said, “Our Lord, why have You decreed upon us fighting?” Say, “The enjoyment of this world is little, and the Hereafter is better for he who fears Allah.”
* Muslims are continually told throughout the Quran that this worldly life is only a short temporary mirage. The afterlife is far more important and eternal. These verses encourage Jihadists to engage in Islamic terrorism *
4:84 So fight, [O Muhammad], in the cause of Allah. And encourage the believers [to join you] that perhaps Allah will restrain the [military] might of those who disbelieve. And Allah is greater in might and stronger in punishment.
* Jihadists are urged to fight as Allah will restrain the military might of the opposition *
4:89 They wish you would disbelieve as they disbelieved so you would be alike. So do not take from among them allies until they emigrate for the cause of Allah (Islam). But if they turn away, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them and take not from among them any ally.
* This verse orders the killing of those who refuse to become Muslims *
4:91 You will find others who wish to obtain security from you and [to] obtain security from their people. Every time they are returned to [the influence of] disbelief, they fall back into it. So if they do not withdraw from you or offer you peace or restrain their hands, then seize them and kill them wherever you overtake them. We have made for you against them a clear authorization.
4:95 Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home), except those who are disabled and those who strive hard and fight [Jihad] in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives.
Allah has preferred in grades those who strive hard and fight with their wealth and their lives above those who sit (at home). Unto each, Allah has promised good (Paradise), but Allah has preferred those who strive hard and fight, above those who sit (at home) by a huge reward;
* A huge reward of paradise for those who fight in Islamic holy warfare *
4:100 And whoever emigrates for the cause of Allah will find on the earth many dwelling places and plenty to live by. And whoever leaves his home as an emigrant to Allah and His Messenger and then death overtakes him – his reward has already become incumbent upon Allah.
* This verse is central in explaining why so many Muslims are leaving their homes in the West to join the Islamic State. By emigrating in the cause of Islam and subsequently getting killed, you are guaranteed paradise *
4:101 The disbelievers [of Islam] are ever to you a clear enemy.
* All non-Muslims are a clear enemy to the followers of Islam *
4:138 Give tidings to the hypocrites that there is for them a painful punishment.
* The Quran refers to Muslims who do not follow a strictly Islamic way of life as “hypocrites”. Openly calling for them to severely punished. This is the justification that ISIS and other Islamists use to kill Muslims they believe not be acting in accordance to Islam. The Quran has sanctioned this killing *
4:144 Believers, do not make unbelievers your intimate friends and supporters rather than believers.
5:21 O my people, enter the Holy Land which Allah has assigned to you and do not turn back [from fighting in Allah ‘s cause] and [thus] become losers.”
* Here Muslims are urged to fight for Islam *
5:33 The penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world;
* The barbaric murders and crucifixions carried out by Islamists (Islamic State etc.) are sanctioned in this verse *
5:38 [As for] the thief, the male and the female, amputate their hands in recompense for what they committed as a deterrent [punishment] from Allah.
5:54 O you who have believed, whoever of you should leave Islam – Allah will bring forth a people [who are] humble toward the believers, powerful against the disbelievers.
* This is an open and clear threat to Ex Muslims *
5:60 Those (Jews) who incurred the Curse of Allah and His Wrath. He transformed them into apes and pigs.
* Openly calling Jews apes and pigs is a central factor in the escalating hostility Muslims display towards people of the Jewish faith *
5:82 You will surely find the most hostile people toward the Muslims to be the Jews and the polytheists.
6:32 And this worldly life is only an amusement and diversion; but the home of the Hereafter is best for those who fear Allah, so will you not reason?
* This life is nothing but an amusing diversion – Heaven is the real life and better for those who believe in Allah. This encourages Jihadists *
6:49 Those who disbelieve in Islam – the punishment will touch them for their defiant disobedience.
* There is repeated proclamations of punishment for those who choose not to believe in the Quran *
7:4 And how many cities have We destroyed, and Our terror came to them at night or while they were sleeping at noon.
7:81 Indeed, you approach men with desire, instead of women. Rather, you are a transgressing people.”
7:84 And We rained upon them a rain [of stones]. Then see how was the end of the criminals.
* The murdering of gay people by Islamists is sanctioned in this verse *
7:166 So when they [Jews] were insolent about that which they had been forbidden. We said to them, “Be apes, despised and hated.”
* Anti-Semitism is sanctioned in this verse *
7:176 So his example is like that of the dog: if you chase him, he pants, or if you leave him, he [still] pants. That is the example of the people who denied Our signs
* Non Muslims are comparable to dogs *
7:182 Those who deny Our signs [this Quran] – We will progressively lead them to destruction.
8:12 I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved [in Islam], so strike them upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip.
* This is the verse which gives permission to Islamists to behead those who do not follow strict Islam *
8:13 That is because they opposed Allah and His Messenger. And whoever opposes Allah and His Messenger – indeed, Allah is severe in penalty.
8:17 And you did not kill the [the disbelievers of Islam], but it was Allah who killed them. He might test the believers with a good test.
* This verse tells Muslims that when they kill during Jihad, it is Allah doing the killing, not the perpetrators. Therefore, they are free to commit murder in the name of Islam *
8:25 And fear a trial which will not smite [behead] those who have wronged among you exclusively, and know that Allah is severe in penalty.
* Anyone can be beheaded – both good people and bad people *
8:36 Indeed, those who disbelieve spend their wealth to avert [people] from the way of Allah [Islam]. They will regret it; then they will be overcome. And those who have disbelieved – unto Hell they will be gathered.
8:39 Fight the disbelievers until there is no more Fitnah (disbelieving in Islam] and the religion (worship) will all be for Allah Alone [Islam, in the whole of the world].
* This verse orders Muslims to fight non-believers and to keep fighting until Islam is the only remaining religion in the world *
8:55 The worst of living creatures in the sight of Allah are those who are not followers of Islam.
8:57 When you capture the (unbelievers) during a war, punish them severely in order to disperse those who are behind them, so that they may learn a lesson.
* The brutality of Islamists, stems from this verse *
8:60 And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war (tanks, planes, missiles, artillery, etc.) by which you may strike terror (into the hearts of) the enemy. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you
8:65 O Prophet, urge the believers to fight. If there are among you twenty [who are] steadfast, they will overcome two hundred. And if there are among you one hundred [who are] steadfast, they will overcome a thousand of those who have disbelieved because they are a people who do not understand.
8:67 It is not for a prophet to have prisoners of war until he inflicts a great massacre [upon Allah ‘s enemies] in the land. Some Muslims desire the commodities of this world, but Allah desires [for you] the Hereafter.
* This verse is telling Mohamed to inflict massacres. It is a requirement if he wishes to take prisoner of war *
8:69 So consume what you have taken of war booty [as being] lawful and good, and fear Allah.
8:73 And those who disbelieve are allies to one another, (and) if you (Muslims of the whole world collectively) do not do so (i.e. become allies, as one united block with one Khalifah – chief Muslim ruler for the whole Muslim world to make victorious Allah’s Religion of Islamic Monotheism), there will be Fitnah (wars, battles, polytheism, etc.) and oppression on earth, and a great mischief and corruption (appearance of polytheism).
8:74 But those who have believed and emigrated and fought in the cause of Allah [Jihad] and those who gave shelter and aided – it is they who are the believers, truly. For them is forgiveness and noble provision [Paradise].
9:5 And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush.
9:20 Those who believed in Islam and emigrated and strove hard and fought in Allah’s Cause with their wealth and their lives are far higher in degree with Allah. They are the successful.
* Verses such as this one, urge Muslims to emigrate to the Islamic State as Allah will hold them in a far higher status *
9:23 Do not take your fathers or your brothers as allies if they have preferred disbelief over belief.
* Reject any family members that do not commit to Islam *