2:39 And those who disbelieve and deny Our signs – those will be companions of the Fire; they will abide therein eternally.”
2:98 Whoever is an enemy to Allah and His angels and His messengers – then indeed, Allah is an enemy to the disbelievers.
2:128 Our Lord, and make us Muslims in submission to You and from our descendants a Muslim nation in submission to You.
2:154 And do not say about those who are killed in the way of Allah, “They are dead.” Rather, they are alive, but you perceive [it] not.
* Here, would-be Jihadists are told they do not actually die. It looks as though they are dead, but they are still actually alive *
2:190 Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you but do not transgress.
2:191 And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.
2:193 Fight them until there is no [more] fitnah (disbelieving of Islam) and until all worship is for Allah alone.
* This is a direct and unambiguous order to fight and kill non-Muslims.
Fighting is to continue until everyone has embraced Islam, only then will there be peace *
2:216 Fighting [Jihad warfare] has been enjoined upon you (Muslims) while it is hateful to you. But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not.
* This verse is telling all Muslims that fighting Jihad is their duty as a Muslim. Even if they do not want to, they must by order of Allah *
2:244 And fight in the cause of Allah and know that Allah is Hearing and Knowing.
3:4 Those who disbelieve in the verses of Allah will have a severe punishment.
3:28 Let not believers (Muslims) take disbelievers (non-Muslims) as allies rather than believers. And whoever [of you] does that has nothing with Allah, except if you fear danger from them.
* This verse is inciting religious hatred. It is telling Muslims not to take non-Muslims as friends except if forced to do so *
3:85 And whoever desires other than Islam as religion – never will it be accepted from him, and he, in the Hereafter, will be among the losers.
3:140 If a wound (and killing) has touched you, be sure a similar wound (and killing) has touched the others fighting you. Allah may test those who believe, and that He may take martyrs from among you. And Allah likes not the Zalimun (polytheists and wrongdoers).
* Muslims are told they are being tested in their efforts fighting Jihad and that Allah may wish to take Martyrs from among them. It is Gods will *
3:141 And that Allah may purify the believers [through trials] and destroy the disbelievers.
3:142 Do you think that you will enter Paradise before Allah tests those of you who fought (Jihad in His Cause)?
3:143 And you had certainly wished for martyrdom before you encountered it, and you have [now] seen it [before you].
3:151 We will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve.
3:157 And if you are killed in the cause of Allah or die – then forgiveness from Allah and mercy are better than whatever wealth you accumulate [in this world].
* Further urging of Muslims to fight and become Martyrs in the name of Islam. Mercy from Allah is better than anything else in this world *
3:158 And whether you die or are killed, unto Allah you will be gathered.
3:169 And never think of those [Jihadists] who have been killed in the cause of Allah as dead. Rather, they are alive with their Lord, receiving provision,
3:170 Rejoicing in what Allah has bestowed upon them of His bounty, and they receive good tidings about those [yet to be martyred] after them who have not yet joined them – that there will be no fear concerning them, nor will they grieve.
3:171 They [Martyrs] receive good tidings of favour from Allah and bounty and [of the fact] that Allah does not allow the reward of believers to be lost.
3:178 And let not those who disbelieve [in Islam] ever think that [because] We extend their time [of enjoyment] it is better for them. We only extend it for them so that they may increase in sin, and for them is a humiliating punishment.
4:15 Those who commit unlawful sexual intercourse of your women – bring against them four [witnesses] from among you. And if they testify, confine the guilty women to houses until they die.
4:34 Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband’s] absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance – [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], beat them.
* Men are given permission to beat their wives *
4:47 O you who were given the Scripture (Jews and Christians), believe in what We have sent down [to Muhammad], confirming that which is with you, before We obliterate your faces and twist them toward their backs or curse them as We cursed the sabbath-breakers.
* Jews and Christians are threatened with having their faces destroyed and twisted backwards *
4:56 Indeed, those who disbelieve in Our verses – We will drive them into a Fire. Every time their skins are roasted through We will replace them with other skins so they may taste the punishment.
4:69 And whoever obeys Allah and the Messenger (Mohammed) – those will be with the ones upon whom Allah has bestowed favour of the prophets, the steadfast affirmers of truth, the martyrs and the righteous. And excellent are those as companions.
* Martyrs are described as “excellent” and promised the favour of Allah *
4:74 So let those fight in the cause of Allah who sell the life of this world for the Hereafter. And he who fights in the cause of Allah and is killed or achieves victory – We will bestow upon him a great reward.
* Jihadists who fight in the name of Islam and are killed will be given
“a great reward” from Allah *
4:75 And what is [the matter] with you that you fight not in the cause of Allah?
4:76 Those who believe [in Islam] fight in the cause of Allah, and those who disbelieve fight in the cause of Taghut [Satan]. So fight against the disbelievers [allies of Satan].
4:77 When fighting was ordained, They said, “Our Lord, why have You decreed upon us fighting?” Say, “The enjoyment of this world is little, and the Hereafter is better for he who fears Allah.”
* Muslims are continually told throughout the Quran that this worldly life is only a short temporary mirage. The afterlife is far more important and eternal. These verses encourage Jihadists to engage in Islamic terrorism *
4:84 So fight, [O Muhammad], in the cause of Allah. And encourage the believers [to join you] that perhaps Allah will restrain the [military] might of those who disbelieve. And Allah is greater in might and stronger in [exemplary] punishment.
* Jihadists are urged to fight as Allah will restrain the military might of the opposition *
4:89 They wish you would disbelieve as they disbelieved so you would be alike. So do not take from among them allies until they emigrate for the cause of Allah (Islam). But if they turn away, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them and take not from among them any ally.
4:91 You will find others who wish to obtain security from you and [to] obtain security from their people. Every time they are returned to [the influence of] disbelief, they fall back into it. So if they do not withdraw from you or offer you peace or restrain their hands, then seize them and kill them wherever you overtake them. We have made for you against them a clear authorization.
4:95 Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home), except those who are disabled and those who strive hard and fight [Jihad] in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives.
Allah has preferred in grades those who strive hard and fight with their wealth and their lives above those who sit (at home). Unto each, Allah has promised good (Paradise), but Allah has preferred those who strive hard and fight, above those who sit (at home) by a huge reward;
* A huge reward of paradise for those who fight in Islamic holy warfare *
4:100 And whoever emigrates for the cause of Allah will find on the earth many dwelling places and plenty to live by. And whoever leaves his home as an emigrant to Allah and His Messenger and then death overtakes him – his reward has already become incumbent upon Allah.
* This verse is central in explaining why so many Muslims are leaving their homes in the West to join the Islamic State. By emigrating in the cause of Islam and subsequently getting killed, you are guaranteed paradise *
4:101 The disbelievers [of Islam] are ever to you a clear enemy.
4:115 And whoever opposes the Messenger after guidance has become clear to him and follows other than the way of the believers – We will give him what he has taken and drive him into Hell, and evil it is as a destination.
4:138 Give tidings to the hypocrites that there is for them a painful punishment.
* The Quran refers to Muslims who do not follow a strictly Islamic way of life as “hypocrites”. Openly calling for them to severely punished. This is the justification that ISIS and other Islamists use to kill Muslims they believe not be acting in accordance to Islam. The Quran has sanctioned this killing *
5:21 O my people, enter the Holy Land [Palestine] which Allah has assigned to you and do not turn back [from fighting in Allah ‘s cause] and [thus] become losers.”
* Here Muslims are urged to enter Palestine and fight for Islam *
5:33 The penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment.
* The barbaric murders and crucifixions carried out by Islamists (Islamic State etc.) are sanctioned in this verse *
5:38 [As for] the thief, the male and the female, amputate their hands in recompense for what they committed as a deterrent [punishment] from Allah.
5:60 Those (Jews) who incurred the Curse of Allah and His Wrath. He transformed them into apes and pigs, those who worshipped Taghut (false deities); such are worse in rank (on the Day of Resurrection in the Hellfire), and far more astray from the Right Path.
6:32 And the worldly life is not but amusement and diversion; but the home of the Hereafter is best for those who fear Allah, so will you not reason?
* This life is nothing but an amusing diversion – Heaven is the real life and better for those who believe in Allah. This will spur on Jihadists *
6:49 Those who deny Our verses [this Quran] – the punishment will touch them for their defiant disobedience.
7:4 And how many cities have We destroyed, and Our terror came to them at night or while they were sleeping at noon.
7:81 Indeed, you approach men with desire, instead of women. Rather, you are a transgressing people.”
7:84 And We rained upon them a rain [of stones]. Then see how was the end of the criminals.
* The murdering of gay people by Islamists is sanctioned in this verse *
7:96 And if only the people of the cities had believed and feared Allah, we would have opened upon them blessings from the heaven and the earth; but they denied [the messengers], so We seized them for what they were earning.”
7:97 Then, did the people of the cities feel secure from our punishment coming to them at night while they were asleep?
7:98 Or did the people of the cities feel secure from our punishment coming to them in the morning while they were at play?
7:99 Then did they feel secure from the plan of Allah? But no one feels secure from the plan of Allah except the losing people [disbelievers].
7:166 So when they [Jews] were insolent about that which they had been forbidden. We said to them, “Be apes, despised and hated.”
7:176 So his example is like that of the dog: if you chase him, he pants, or if you leave him, he [still] pants. That is the example of the people who denied Our signs
* Non Muslims are comparable to dogs *
7:182 Those who deny Our signs [this Quran] – We will progressively lead them [to destruction] from where they do not know.
8:12 I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved [in Islam], so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip.
* This is the verse which gives permission to Islamists to behead those who do not follow strict Islam *
8:13 That is because they opposed Allah and His Messenger. And whoever opposes Allah and His Messenger – indeed, Allah is severe in penalty.
8:15 O you who believe! When you meet those who disbelieve, in a battle-field, never turn your backs to them.
8:16 And whoever turns his back to them on such a day, unless swerving [as a strategy] for war has certainly angered Allah, and his refuge is Hell – and wretched is the destination.
8:17 And you did not kill them, but it was Allah who killed them. He might test the believers with a good test.
* This verse tells Muslims that when they kill during Jihad, it is Allah doing the killing, not the perpetrators. Therefore, they are free to commit murder in the name of Islam *
8:18 That is so, and also that Allah will weaken the plot of the disbelievers.
8:19 If you [disbelievers] seek the victory – the defeat has come to you. And if you desist [from hostilities], it is best for you; but if you return [to war], We will return and your forces will be of no avail to you, however numerous it be; that is because Allah is with the believers.
8:25 And fear a trial which will not smite [behead] those who have wronged among you exclusively, and know that Allah is severe in penalty.
* Anyone can be beheaded – both good people and bad people *
8:36 Indeed, those who disbelieve spend their wealth to avert [people] from the way of Allah [Islam]. They will regret it; then they will be overcome. And those who have disbelieved – unto Hell they will be gathered.
8:39 Fight the disbelievers until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief, i.e. worshipping others besides Allah) and the religion (worship) will all be for Allah Alone [Islam, in the whole of the world].
* This verse orders Muslims to fight non-believers and to keep fighting until Islam is the only remaining religion in the world *
8:55 The worst of living creatures in the sight of Allah are those who have disbelieved, and they will not [ever] believe.
8:57 When you capture the (unbelievers) during a war, punish them severely in order to disperse those who are behind them, so that they may learn a lesson.
* The brutality of Islamists, stems from this verse *
8:60 And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war (tanks, planes, missiles, artillery, etc.) by which you may strike terror (into the hearts of) the enemy of. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.
8:65 O Prophet, urge the believers to fight. If there are among you twenty [who are] steadfast, they will overcome two hundred. And if there are among you one hundred [who are] steadfast, they will overcome a thousand of those who have disbelieved because they are a people who do not understand.
8:67 It is not for a prophet to have prisoners of war until he inflicts a great massacre [upon Allah ‘s enemies] in the land. Some Muslims desire the commodities of this world, but Allah desires [for you] the Hereafter.
* This verse is telling Mohamed to inflict massacres. It is a requirement if he wishes to take slaves, which he duly does *
8:69 So consume what you have taken of war booty [as being] lawful and good, and fear Allah.
8:72 Indeed, those who have believed and emigrated and fought with their wealth and lives in the cause of Allah and those who gave shelter and aided – they are allies of one another.
8:73 And those who disbelieve are allies to one another, (and) if you (Muslims of the whole world collectively) do not do so (i.e. become allies, as one united block with one Khalifah – chief Muslim ruler for the whole Muslim world to make victorious Allah’s Religion of Islamic Monotheism), there will be Fitnah (wars, battles, polytheism, etc.) and oppression on earth, and a great mischief and corruption (appearance of polytheism).
8:74 But those who have believed and emigrated and fought in the cause of Allah [Jihad] and those who gave shelter and aided – it is they who are the believers, truly. For them is forgiveness and noble provision [Paradise].
9:5 And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way.
9:20 Those who believed (in the Oneness of Allah – Islamic Monotheism) and emigrated and strove hard and fought in Allah’s Cause with their wealth and their lives are far higher in degree with Allah. They are the successful.
* Verses such as this one, urge Muslims to emigrate to the Islamic State as Allah will hold them in a far higher status *
9:29 Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth [Islam] from those who were given the Scripture [Jews and Christians]. Fight them until they give the jizyah [Muslim Tax] willingly while they are humbled.
* Violent verses such as this one are used to subjugate people of other religions *
9:36 And fight against the disbelievers collectively as they fight against you collectively. And know that Allah is with the righteous.
9:38 O you who believe! What is the matter with you, that when you are asked to march forth in the Cause of Allah (i.e. Jihad) you cling heavily to the earth? Are you pleased with the life of this world rather than the Hereafter? But little is the enjoyment of the life of this world as compared with the Hereafter.
9:39 If you do not go forth, He will punish you with a painful punishment and will replace you with another people, and you will not harm Him at all. And Allah is over all things competent.
9:41 Go forth, whether light or heavy, and strive with your wealth and your lives in the cause of Allah. That is better for you, if you only knew.
* These verses are enormous factors in the large numbers of Muslims who turn to terror *
9:49 And among them is he who says: “Grant me leave (to be exempted from Jihad) and put me not into trial.” Surely, they have fallen into trial. And verily, Hell is surrounding the disbelievers.
* Muslims are threatened with hell if they refuse to fight Jihad warfare *
9:51 [In Jihad warfare] Say, “Never will we be struck except by what Allah has decreed for us; He is our protector.” And upon Allah let the believers rely.
* If you die in Jihad, it is the wish of Allah *
9:73 O Prophet, fight against the disbelievers and the hypocrites and be harsh upon them. And their refuge is Hell, and wretched is the destination.
9:100 And the first forerunners [in the faith] among the Muhajireen and the Ansar and those who followed them with good conduct – Allah is pleased with them and they are pleased with Him, and He has prepared for them gardens beneath which rivers flow [Paradise], wherein they will abide forever. That is the great attainment.
* Terrorist group Muhajireen is praised and promised paradise *
9:111 Indeed, Allah has purchased from the believers their lives and their properties [in exchange] for that they will have Paradise. They fight in the cause of Allah, so they kill and are killed. It is a true promise [binding] upon Him in the Torah, Gospel and the Qur’an. And who is truer to his covenant than Allah? So rejoice in your transaction which you have contracted. And it is that which is the great attainment.
* Muslims have given their lives to Allah in exchange for paradise in the after-life. They are expected to kill and be killed in the name of Islam.
This is a transaction in which Muslims are contracted *
9:123 O you who have believed, fight those adjacent to you of the disbelievers and let them find in you harshness.
11:28 [To disbelievers] should we force Islam upon you while you are averse to it?
* Islamists use this verse as justification to force Islam onto disbelievers *
15:4 And We did not destroy any city but that for it was a known decree.
* Throughout the Quran, there are boasts of cities being destroyed *
15:5 No nation will precede its term, nor will they remain thereafter.
* This is a thinly veiled threat that any nation can be destroyed *
16:88 Those who disbelieved and averted [others] from the way of Allah [Islam] – We will increase them in punishment over their punishment for what corruption they were causing.
16:106 Whoever disbelieves in Allah after his belief…except for one who is forced [to renounce his religion] while his heart is secure in faith. But those who willingly open their breasts to disbelief, upon them is wrath from Allah, and for them is a great punishment;
* Muslims are banned from leaving Islam. Islam is the only religion to impose threats of death/punishment for apostasy *
17:16 And when We decide to destroy a town (population), We (first) send a definite order (to the affluent) to obey Allah. Then, they transgress therein, and thus the word (of torment) is justified against them. Then We destroy it with complete destruction.
* Here permission is given to destroy a city if the inhabitants do not submit to Islam *
17:33 And do not kill the soul which Allah has forbidden, except by right.
* “Except by right” gives permission to kill Muslims and non-Muslims *
17:58 And there is no city but that We will destroy it before the Day of Resurrection or punish it with a severe punishment.
21:98 Indeed, you [disbelievers] and what you worship other than Allah are the firewood of Hell. You will be coming to [enter] it.
22:19 For those who disbelieve in Islam, garments of fire will be cut out for them, boiling water will be poured down over their heads.
It will melt their skins and all that is in their bellies. And for them are hooked rods of iron (to punish them).
Every time they want to get out of Hellfire from anguish, they will be returned to it, and [it will be said], “Taste the punishment of the Burning Fire!”
22:58 And those who emigrated for the cause of Allah (Islam) and then were killed or died – Allah will surely provide for them a good provision [Paradise].
* A further reiteration that Jihadists who are killed or become Martyrs are promised paradise in the after-life *
23:6 O Muslims, abstain from sex, except with your spouses and slave-girls. The practice of carnal relations is lawful with them.
* This verse gives Islamic State (and other Islamists) permission to keep female sex slaves *
23:43 No nation will precede its time [of termination], nor will they remain [thereafter].
24:2 The [unmarried] woman or [unmarried] man found guilty of sexual intercourse – lash each one of them with a hundred lashes, and do not be taken by pity for them in the religion of Allah, if you should believe in Allah and the Last Day. And let a group of the believers witness their punishment.
24:19 Indeed, those who like that immorality [illegal sexual intercourse] should be spread [or publicized] among those who have believed [Muslims], they will have a painful punishment in this world and the Hereafter.
24:29 There is no blame upon you for entering houses not inhabited in which there is convenience for you.
* Permission given to Muslims to enter houses, that are not inhabited, to use and remove goods as they wish *
24:32 And marry the unmarried among you and the righteous among your male slaves and female slaves.
24:33 And do not compel your slave girls to prostitution.
25:52 Do not obey the unbelievers but launch a great campaign against them with the help of the Quran.
* Islamist terror groups are hereby given express permission to launch a great campaign against the unbelievers – with the help of the Quran. This is one of the clearest verses that promotes terror using the Quran *
25:68 Do not kill the soul which Allah has forbidden [to be killed], except by right, and do not commit unlawful sexual intercourse. And whoever should do that will meet a penalty.
* This verse grants permission to a Muslim to kill another person if they have “the right” to kill. This right extends to killing those who disbelieve in Islam – as according to the Quran, they are perceived to be creating “mischief” on the Earth (fitnah) *
25:70 Except for those who repent, believe and do righteous work. For them Allah will replace their evil deeds with good.
* Even if a Muslim kills without the “right” to do so, the Quran says that person is forgiven – by merely repenting, working righteously (this could be for the cause of Islam) and believing in Islam *
28:58 And how many a town (population) have We destroyed, which were thankless for its means of livelihood (disobeyed Allah, and His Messenger) And their dwellings, were not inhabited after them, except a little. We have been the inheritors.
29:64 And this worldly life is not but diversion and amusement. And indeed, the home of the Hereafter – that is the [eternal] life, if only they knew.
* Verses such as this are what Islamic terrorists use as means to recruit suicide bombers. This life is only a game, so blow yourself up (along with disbelievers) to gain entry to Allah’s paradise *
31:7 And when our verses are recited to him, he turns away arrogantly as if he had not heard them, as if there was in his ears deafness. So give him tidings of a painful punishment.
* This verse is encouraging violence against non-Muslims *
33:18 Allah already knows those among you who keep back (men) from fighting in Allah’s Cause (Islam).
33:19 It is those people who have not believed, so Allah has rendered their deeds worthless.
* This verse is urging Muslims to fight (commit acts of terror) in the name of Islam. Those Muslims that try to stop people fighting and committing terrorism, are not true Muslims *
33:23 Among the believers are men who have been true to their agreement with Allah [i.e. they have gone out for Jihad (holy fighting), and showed not their backs to the disbelievers], of them some have fulfilled their obligations (i.e. have been martyred), and some of them are still waiting, but they have never changed [i.e. they never proved treacherous to their covenant which they concluded with Allah] in the least.
* This is the verse widely used by Islamic State and other Islamic terrorist groups to justify their actions. It is a direct order to Muslims to engage in Jihad warfare and to fulfil their obligation to martyr themselves *
33:26 And the Jews and Christians who backed them (the disbelievers) Allah brought them down from their forts and cast terror into their hearts, (so that) a group (of them) you killed, and a group (of them) you made captives.
33:27 And He caused you to inherit their lands, and their houses, and their riches, and a land which you had not trodden (before). And Allah is Able to do all things.
33:36 It is not for a believing man or a believing woman, when Allah and His Messenger have decided a matter, that they should [thereafter] have any choice about their affair.
* Muslims have no choice in their decisions – Allah has made it for them. This extends to fighting Jihad *
33:60 If the hypocrites, and those in whose hearts is a disease, and the alarmists in the city do not cease, we verily shall incite you [Muslims] on against them, then they will cease to be your neighbours.
33:61 Accursed, wherever found, they shall be seized and killed with a (terrible) slaughter.
* This is the justification that Islamists use for their barbaric killing *
33:62 [This is] the established way of Allah with those who passed on before of old age; and you will not find in the way of Allah, any change.
* This verse ensures that the barbarous killing is not modified as it has always been the way of Allah. The way of Allah will not change *
40:39 O my people, this worldly life is only [temporary] enjoyment, and indeed, the Hereafter – that is the home of [permanent] settlement.
* It is repeatedly stated that his life is temporary and the permanent life is after you have died in this life. This is an enormous pull factor for Muslims to martyr themselves *
46:27 And We have already destroyed what surrounds you of [those] cities, and We have diversified the signs [or verses] that perhaps they [non Muslims] might return [from disbelief] to Islam.
47:4 So when you meet [in battle] those who disbelieve in Islam, strike off their heads. When you have inflicted slaughter upon them, then take them as captives, and either [confer] favour afterwards or ransom [them] until the war lays down its burdens. That is the command of Allah.
Thus you are ordered by Allah to continue in carrying out Jihad against the disbelievers till they embrace Islam or at least come under your protection.
If it had been Allah’s Will, He Himself could certainly have punished them (without you). But he lets you fight, in order to test you, some with others. But those who are killed in the Way of Allah, He will never let their deeds be lost.
* This verse confirms that violent Jihad (and beheading) is at the very heart of Islam. These Islamic teachings are what Islamic State and other terrorists base their campaigns of terror on *
47:6 And those who are Martyrs will be admitted to Paradise.
47:21 Obedience (to Allah) and good words (were better for them). And when the matter (preparation for Jihad) is resolved on, then if they had been true to Allah, it would have been better for them.
47:31 We shall certainly test you until We know those who strive hard for the cause of Allah and those who exercise patience. We will also examine your deeds.
* This is a veiled order to strive hard (ie. fight Jihad holy warfare), as you are being tested by Allah *
47:35 So do not be weak and do not ask for peace (from the enemies of Islam), while you are having the upper hand. Allah is with you, and will never decrease the reward of your good deeds.
* This verse is a direct order to Islamists to never offer peace *
47:36 [This] worldly life is only amusement and diversion. And if you believe and fear Allah, He will give you your rewards.
48:29 Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah; and those with him are forceful against the disbelievers, merciful among themselves.
49:7 Allah has endeared to you [Muslims] the faith [Islam] and has made it pleasing in your hearts and Allah has made hateful to you those who disbelieve in Islam.
* This verse is a clear order to Muslims to incite in them hatred of non-Muslims (disbelieving in Islam) *
49:9 And if two factions among the believers should fight, then make settlement between the two. But if one of them oppresses the other, then fight against the one that oppresses until it returns to the command of Allah.
* Two factions in Islam (Sunni and Shia) are fighting. This verse gives permission for the factions to fight. With the aim that the “oppressor” of the two, being subdued, and returning to the “command of Allah”. *
This is the justification that Islamic State uses when murdering Shia Muslims. They are acting in accordance to this verse in the Quran *
49:15 The believers are only the ones who have believed in Allah and His Messenger and then doubt not but strive with their properties and their lives in the cause of Allah. It is those who are the truthful.
* This is another verse urging Muslims to strive with their lives (ie Become martyrs) in the cause of Allah (Islam) *
57:25 And We sent down iron wherein is mighty power (in matters of violent war), as well as many benefits for mankind, that Allah may test who it is that will help Him (His religion), and His Messengers in the unseen.
58:22 You will not find a people who believe in Allah and the Last Day (Islam) making friendship with those who oppose Allah and His Messenger, even if they were their fathers or their sons or their brothers or their kindred.
* Parental and sibling ties should be severed if they are not Muslim *
59:2 It is He [Allah] who expelled the ones who disbelieved among the People of the Scripture [Jews] from their homes at the first gathering. He cast terror into their hearts [so] they destroyed their houses by their [own] hands and the hands of the believers. So take warning, O people of vision.
59:4 That is because they opposed (Islam) Allah and His Messenger (Mohammed). And whoever opposes Allah – then indeed, Allah is severe in penalty.
60:1 O Muslims, do not take my enemies and your enemies [Those who disbelieve in Islam] as allies, extending to them affection while they have disbelieved in what came to you of the truth [this Quran].
If you have come out for Jihad [holy warfare] in my cause do not take non-Muslims as friends.
60:2 If they gain dominance over you, they would be to you as enemies and extend against you their hands and their tongues with evil, and they wish you would disbelieve.
61:4 Indeed, Allah loves those who fight in His cause in rows (ranks) as though they are a single solid structure, joined firmly.
61:11 [It is that] you believe in Allah and His Messenger and strive in the cause of Allah with your wealth and your lives. That is best for you, if you should know.
61:12 He will forgive for you your sins and admit you to gardens (Paradise) beneath which rivers flow and pleasant dwellings in gardens of perpetual residence. That is the great attainment.
* Further verses where Muslims are urged to engage in holy war in the name of Islam. Jihadists are promised erasing of sins and paradise *
61:3 And [you will obtain] another [favour] that you love – victory from Allah and an imminent conquest.
66:9 O Prophet, strive against the disbelievers and the hypocrites and be harsh upon them. And their refuge is Hell, and wretched is the destination.
68:44 Leave to me [O Muhammed] those who reject the Quran and I shall lead them step by step to destruction, without their being aware of it.
68:46 Or do you ask of them a payment, so they are heavily burdened with debt?
* This verse is encouraging Muslims to place heavy taxes on non-Muslims in order to burden them with debt. The ultimate aim being to compel them to convert to Islam. We have seen this happening, for example, in Afghanistan in recent years *
70:16 [Disbelievers of Islam] The flame of hell will take away (burning completely) the head skin!
70:29 Saved are those who guard their private parts (from illegal sexual acts).
70:30 Except with their wives and the (women slaves and captives) whom their right hands possess, for (then) they are not to be blamed.
* Sex with female slaves is fully permitted in Islam – something Islamic State take full advantage of *
98:6 Those who disbelieve (in the religion of Islam, the Quran and Prophet Muhammad) from among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) and the polytheists will be in the fire of Hell, abiding eternally therein. They are the worst of creatures.
110:1 When the victory of Allah has come and the conquest,
110:2 And you see the people entering into the religion of Allah (Islam) in multitudes,
110:3 Then exalt [Him] with praise of your Lord.
* This final verse quoted from the Quran proclaims victory of Islam over all other religions. This is the ultimate aim and goal of Islam, as mandated in the Quran. World domination by violent conquest. Exactly what Islamists are carrying out *