Quran verses that are encouraging Islamic terrorism & the need for reform
2:154 Do not say that those who are killed in Jihad, “They are dead.” Actually, they are still alive, but you just think they are dead.
* Here, prospective Jihadi Martyrs are told they do not actually die. It looks as though they are dead, but they are still actually alive *
2:190 Fight in the way of Allah, those who fight you.
2:191 And kill them wherever you overtake them. Fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers.
2:193 Fight them until there is no more disbelieving of Islam and until all worship is for Allah alone.
* This is a direct and unambiguous order to fight and kill non-Muslims.
Fighting is to continue until everyone has embraced Islam. Only then will there be peace. The target to make Islam victorious justifies all means.*
2:216 Fighting Jihad warfare has been enjoined upon you (Muslims) whilst it is hateful to you.
* This verse is telling all Muslims that fighting Jihad is their duty as a Muslim. Even if they feel they do not want to, they must do so, by order of Allah *
2:244 And fight in the cause of Allah.
3:4 Those who disbelieve in the verses of Allah will have a severe punishment.
3:28 Let not believers (Muslims) take disbelievers (non-Muslims) as friends rather than Muslims. Allah is warning you.
* This verse is inciting religious hatred. It is telling Muslims not to take non-Muslims as friends except if forced to do so *
3:85 And whoever desires other than Islam as religion – never will it be accepted from him, and he, in the Hereafter, will be among the losers.
3:140 If a wound (and killing) has touched you, be sure a similar wound (and killing) has touched the others fighting you. Allah may test those who believe, and that He may take martyrs from among you. Allah hates the polytheists.
* Muslims are told they are being tested in their efforts fighting Jihad and that Allah may wish to take Martyrs from among them. It is Gods will *
3:141 Allah will destroy those who do not believe in Islam.
3:142 Do you think that you will enter Paradise before Allah tests those of you who fought Jihad in His Cause?
3:143 And you had certainly wished to be a martyr before you encountered it.
3:151 We will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve in Islam.
3:157 And if you are killed in the cause of Allah or die – then forgiveness from Allah and mercy are better than whatever wealth you accumulate [in this world].
* Further urging of Muslims to fight and become Martyrs in the name of Islam. Mercy from Allah for martyring oneself is better than anything else in this world *
3:169 And never think of those [Jihadists] who have been killed in the cause of Allah as dead. Rather, they are alive with their Lord, receiving rewards in Paradise.
3:170 Dead Jihadists are enjoying what Allah is giving them in Paradise, and they receive good tidings about those [yet to be martyred] after them.
3:171 They [Martyrs] receive good rewards from Allah and bounty and [of the fact] that Allah does not allow the reward of believing Muslims to be lost.
* Throughout the Quran, it is continually repeated that there is the ultimate reward of paradise for those who wage war and become martyrs in the name of Islam *
4:15 Those who commit unlawful sexual intercourse of your women – bring four [witnesses] from among you. And if they testify, confine the guilty women to houses until they die.
4:34 Men are in charge of women. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance – [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], beat them.
* Men are given express permission to beat their wives, should they merely fear disobedience *
4:47 Jews and Christians, believe in Islam before we destroy your faces and twist them toward their backs and curse you.
* Jews and Christians are threatened with having their faces destroyed and twisted backwards *
4:56 Indeed, those who disbelieve in Our verses – We will drive them into a Fire. Every time their skins are roasted through We will replace them with other skins so they may taste the punishment.
4:69 Allah will rewards the martyrs. They are excellent.
* Martyrs are described as “excellent” and promised the favour of Allah *
4:74 So let those fight for Islam and sell the life of this world for Paradise. And he who fights in the cause of Islam and is killed or achieves victory – We will grant him a great reward.
* Jihadists who fight in the name of Islam and are killed will be given
“a great reward” from Allah *
4:75 And what is [the matter] with you that you do not fight for Allah?
4:76 Those who believe [in Islam] fight in the cause of Allah, and those who disbelieve fight in the cause of Taghut [Satan]. So fight against the disbelievers.
4:77 You, Muslims, are ordered to fight non Muslims. “The enjoyment of this world is little, and Paradise is better.
* Muslims are continually told throughout the Quran that this worldly life is only a short temporary mirage. The afterlife is far more important and eternal. These verses encourage Jihadists to engage in Islamic terrorism *
4:84 So fight, [O Muhammad], in the cause of Allah. And encourage the believers [to join you] that perhaps Allah will weaken the strength of those who disbelieve. And Allah is greater in might and stronger in punishment.
* Jihadists are urged to fight as Allah will restrain the military might of the opposition *
4:89 Non-Muslims wish you would disbelieve in Islam as they disbelieved so you would be the same as them. So do not be their friends until they emigrate for the cause of Allah (Islam). But if they turn away, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them and take not from among them any ally.
* This verse orders the killing of those who refuse to become Muslims *
4:91 If disbelievers do not withdraw from you or offer you peace or restrain their hands, then seize them and kill them wherever you overtake them. We have made for you against them a clear authorization.
4:95 Not equal are those Muslims who sit (at home), except those who are disabled and those who strive hard and fight [Jihad] in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives.
Allah has preferred in grades those who strive hard and fight with their wealth and their lives above those who sit (at home). Unto each, Allah has promised good (Paradise), Allah has preferred those who strive hard and fight, above those who sit (at home) by a huge reward;
* A huge reward of paradise for those who fight in Islamic holy warfare *
4:100 And whoever emigrates for the cause of Allah will find on the earth many places to live. And whoever leaves his home as an emigrant to Allah and then death overtakes him – Allah will reward him in Paradise.
* This verse is central in explaining why so many Muslims are leaving their homes in the West to join the Islamic State. By emigrating in the cause of Islam and subsequently getting killed, you are guaranteed paradise *
4:101 The disbelievers [of Islam] are ever to you a clear enemy.
* All non-Muslims are a clear enemy to the followers of Islam *
4:138 Give tidings to the hypocrites that there is for them a painful punishment.
* The Quran refers to Muslims who do not follow a strictly Islamic way of life as “hypocrites”. Openly calling for them to severely punished. This is the justification that ISIS and other Islamists use to kill Muslims they believe not be acting in accordance to Islam. The Quran has sanctioned this killing *
4:144 Believers, do not make unbelievers your intimate friends and supporters rather than believers.
5:21 O my people, enter the Holy Land which Allah has assigned to you and do not turn back [from fighting in Allah ‘s cause] and [thus] become losers.”
* Here Muslims are urged to fight for Islam *
5:33 The penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. For them a disgrace.
* The barbaric murders and crucifixions carried out by Islamists (Islamic State etc.) are sanctioned in this verse *
5:38 [As for] the thief, the male and the female, cut off their hands as punishment from Allah.
5:54 O you Muslims who have believed, whoever of you should leave Islam – Allah will bring forward people, powerful against the disbelievers.
* This is an open and clear threat to Ex Muslims *
5:60 Those (Jews) who incurred the Curse of Allah and His Wrath. He transformed them into apes and pigs.
* Openly calling Jews apes and pigs is a central factor in the escalating hostility Muslims display towards people of the Jewish faith *
5:82 You will surely find the most hostile people toward the Muslims to be the Jews and the polytheists.
6:32 And this worldly life is only an amusement and diversion; but the home of the Hereafter is best for those who fear Allah, so will you not reason?
* This life is nothing but an amusing diversion – Heaven is the real life and better for those who believe in Allah. This encourages Jihadists *
6:49 Those who disbelieve in Islam – the punishment will touch them for their defiant disobedience.
* There is repeated proclamations of punishment for those who choose not to believe in the Quran *
7:4 And how many cities have We destroyed, and Our terror came to them at night or while they were sleeping at noon.
7:81 Indeed, you approach men with desire, instead of women. Rather, you are a transgressing people.”
7:84 And We rained upon them [homosexuals] a rain of stones. Then see how was the end of the criminals.
* The murdering of gay people by Islamists is sanctioned in this verse *
7:166 So when they [Jews] were insolent about that which they had been forbidden. We said to them, “Be apes, despised and hated.”
* Anti-Semitism is sanctioned in this verse *
7:176 The example of a non-Muslim is like that of the dog: if you chase him, he pants, or if you leave him, he still pants.
* Non Muslims are comparable to dogs *
7:182 Those who deny Our signs [this Quran] – We will progressively lead them to destruction.
8:12 I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved [in Islam], so strike them upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip.
* This is the verse which gives permission to Islamists to behead those who do not follow strict Islam *
8:17 And you did not kill the [the disbelievers of Islam], but it was Allah who killed them. He might test the believers with a good test.
* This verse tells Muslims that when they kill during Jihad, it is Allah doing the killing, not the perpetrators. Therefore, they are free to commit murder in the name of Islam *
8:25 And fear a trial which will not only behead those who wronged among you exclusively, and know that Allah is severe in penalty.
* Anyone can be beheaded – both good people and bad people *
8:36 Indeed, those who disbelieve in Islam spend their wealth to stop people believing in Islam. They will regret it; then they will be beaten. And those who have disbelieved – into Hell they will be gathered.
8:39 Fight the disbelievers until there is no more Fitnah (disbelieving in Islam] and the religion (worship) will all be for Allah Alone [Islam, in the whole of the world].
* This verse orders Muslims to fight non-believers and to keep fighting until Islam is the only remaining religion in the world *
8:55 The worst of living creatures in the sight of Allah are those who are not followers of Islam.
8:57 When you capture the (unbelievers) during a war, punish them severely in order to warn those who are behind them, so that they may learn a lesson.
* The brutality of Islamists, stems from this verse *
8:60 And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war (tanks, planes, missiles, artillery, etc.) by which you may strike terror into the hearts of the enemy. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you
8:65 O Prophet, urge the believers to fight. If there are among you twenty [who are] steadfast, they will overcome two hundred. And if there are among you one hundred [who are] steadfast, they will overcome a thousand of those who have disbelieved because they are a people who do not understand.
8:67 It is not for a prophet to have prisoners of war until he inflicts a great massacre of non-Muslims in the land.
* This verse is telling Mohamed to inflict massacres. It is a requirement if he wishes to take prisoner of war *
8:69 So consume what you have taken of war booty [as being] lawful and good, and fear Allah.
8:73 And those who disbelieve are allies to one another. You Muslims must unite under one chief Muslim ruler for the whole Muslim world to make Islam victorious. Until this happens there will be Fitnah (wars, battles, polytheism, etc.) and oppression on earth, and a great mischief and corruption.
* This verse explains why Islam says it is religion of peace. There will be peace when the whole world submits to Islam *
8:74 Those who emigrate for Islam will go to Paradise.
* Verses such as this one, urge Muslims to emigrate to the Islamic State as Allah will hold them in a far higher status *
9:5 And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush.
9:23 Do not take your fathers or your brothers as allies if they have preferred not to believe in Islam.
* Reject any family members that do not commit to Islam *
9:29 Fight those who do not believe in Allah and who do not adopt the religion of Islam from those who were given the Scripture [Jews and Christians]. Fight them until they give the jizyah [Muslim Tax] willingly while they are humbled.
* Violent verses such as this one are used to subjugate people of other religions and force them to pay jizyah (Muslim tax) *
9:38 O Muslims! What is the matter with you, that when you are asked to fight Jihad, you do not? Are you pleased with the life of this world rather than Paradise? This life is nothing compared with Paradise.
9:39 If you do not go forward and fight, Allah will punish you with a painful punishment and will replace you with other people.
9:41 Go and fight with your wealth and your lives in the cause of Allah. That is better for you.
* These verses are enormous factors in the large numbers of Muslims who turn to terror *
9:49 If you say: “Exempt me from Jihad.” Then Hell is coming.
* Muslims are threatened with hell if they refuse to fight Jihad warfare *
9:51 [In Jihad warfare] Say, “Never will we be struck except by what Allah has ordered for us; He is our protector.” And upon Allah let the believers rely.
* If you die in Jihad, it is the wish of Allah. Not because you have been defeated by the opposition *
9:73 Fight against the disbelievers and the hypocrites and be harsh upon them. And their refuge is Hell, and wretched is the destination.
9:111 Indeed, Allah has purchased from the believers their lives and their properties [in exchange] for that they will have Paradise. They fight in the cause of Allah, so they kill and are killed. So rejoice in your transaction which you have made.
* Muslims have given their lives to Allah in exchange for paradise in the after-life. They are expected to kill and be killed in the name of Islam. This is a transaction in which Muslims are contracted *
9:123 O Muslims, fight those disbelievers of Islam next to you, and let them find in you harshness.
11:28 [To disbelievers] should we force Islam upon you while you are against it?
* Islamists use this verse as justification to force Islam onto disbelievers *
15:4 We destroy any city that was ordered to be.
* Throughout the Quran, there are boasts of cities being destroyed *
15:5 No nation will exist beyond its term.
* This is a thinly veiled threat that any nation can be destroyed *
16:106 Whoever disbelieves in Islam after believing in it will be punished by Allah, and for them is a great punishment.
* Muslims are banned from leaving Islam. Islam is the only religion to impose threats of death/punishment for apostasy *
17:16 And when We decide to destroy a town (population), We (first) send a definite order to obey Allah. Then, the word (of torment) is justified against them. Then We destroy it with complete destruction.
* Here permission is given to destroy a city if the inhabitants do not submit to Islam *
17:33 Do not kill those which Allah has forbidden, except by right.
* “Except by right” gives permission to kill Muslims and non-Muslims *
22:19 For those who disbelieve in Islam, garments of fire will be cut out for them, boiling water will be poured down over their heads.
It will melt their skins and all that is in their bellies. And for them are hooked rods of iron (to punish them).
Every time they want to get out of Hellfire from anguish, they will be returned to it, and told “Taste the punishment of the Burning Fire!”
* There is an abundance of verses on how the non-believers of Islam will be punished in the hell fire *
22:58 And those who emigrated for the cause of Allah (Islam) and then were killed or died – Allah will surely provide for them a good provision [Paradise].
* A further reiteration that Jihadists who are killed or become Martyrs are promised paradise in the after-life *
23:6 O Muslims, abstain from sex, except with your spouses and slave-girls. Sex is lawful with them.
* This verse gives Islamic State (and other Islamists) permission to keep female sex slaves. It is lawful in Islam *
24:2 The [unmarried] woman or [unmarried] man found guilty of sexual intercourse – lash each one of them with a hundred lashes, and do not be taken by pity for them in the religion of Allah. And let a group of the believers witness their punishment.
* Adulterers should be given 100 lashes with no pity allowed *
24:29 There is no blame upon you for entering houses not inhabited in which there is convenience for you.
* Permission given to Muslims to enter houses, that are not inhabited, to use and remove goods as they wish *
24:33 And do not compel your slave girls to prostitution.
25:52 Do not obey the unbelievers but launch a great campaign against them with the help of the Quran.
* Islamist terror groups are hereby given express permission to launch a great campaign against the unbelievers – with the help of the Quran. This is one of the clearest verses that promotes terror using the Quran *
25:68 Do not kill the soul which Allah has forbidden [to be killed], except by right, and do not commit unlawful sexual intercourse. And whoever should do that will meet a penalty.
* This verse grants permission to a Muslim to kill another person if they have “the right” to kill. This right extends to killing those who disbelieve in Islam – as according to the Quran, they are perceived to be creating “mischief” on the Earth (fitnah) *
25:70 Except for those who repent, believe and do righteous work. For them Allah will replace their evil deeds with good.
* Even if a Muslim kills without the “right” to do so, the Quran says that person is forgiven – by merely repenting, working righteously (this could be for the cause of Islam) and believing in Islam *
29:64 And this worldly life is only a diversion and amusement. The afterlife is the eternal life.
* Verses such as this are what Islamic terrorists use as means to recruit suicide bombers. This life is only a game, so martyr yourself (along with disbelievers) to gain entry to Allah’s paradise *
31:7 And when our verses are recited to him, he turns away arrogantly as if he had not heard them, as if there was in his ears deafness. So give him tidings of a painful punishment.
* This verse is encouraging violence against non-Muslims *
33:18 Allah already knows those among you who keep back (men) from fighting in Allah’s Cause (Islam).
33:19 It is those people who have not believed, so Allah has rendered their deeds worthless.
* This verse is urging Muslims to fight. Those Muslims that try to stop Jihadis fighting are not true Muslims *
33:23 Among the Muslims are men who have been true to their agreement with Allah [i.e. they have gone out for Jihad (holy fighting). Some have fulfilled their obligations (i.e. have been martyred), and some of them are still waiting.
* This is the verse widely used by Islamic State and other Islamic terrorist groups to justify their actions. It is a direct order to Muslims to engage in Jihad warfare and to fulfil their obligation to martyr themselves *
33:26 And the Jews and Christians who backed them (the disbelievers) Allah brought them down from their forts and cast terror into their hearts, (so that) a group (of them) you killed, and a group (of them) you made captives.
33:27 And He caused you to inherit their lands, and their houses, and their riches, and a land which you had not trodden (before).
33:36 It is not for a believing man or a believing woman, when Allah and His Messenger have decided a matter, that they should [thereafter] have any choice about their affair.
* Muslims have no choice in their decisions – Allah has made it for them. This extends to fighting Jihad *
33:60 If the hypocrites, and those in whose hearts is a disease, and the alarmists in the city do not cease, we verily shall incite you [Muslims] on against them, then they will cease to be your neighbours.
33:61 Accursed, wherever found, they shall be seized and killed with a (terrible) slaughter.
* This is the justification that Islamists use for their barbaric killing *
33:62 This is the established way of Allah with those who passed on before of old age; This will not change according to Allah.
* This verse ensures that the barbarous killing is not modified as it has always been the way of Allah. The way of Allah will not change *
40:39 O my people, this worldly life is only [temporary] enjoyment, and indeed, the afterlife – that is the home of [permanent] settlement.
* It is repeatedly stated that his life is temporary and the permanent life is after you have died in this life. This is an enormous pull factor for Muslims to martyr themselves *
47:4 So when you meet [in battle] those who disbelieve in Islam, strike off their heads. When you have inflicted slaughter upon them, then take them as captives, and either release them or ransom them] That is the command of Allah.
Thus you are ordered by Allah to continue in carrying out Jihad against the disbelievers till they embrace Islam.
If it had been Allah’s Will, He Himself could certainly have punished them (without you). But he lets you fight, in order to test you, some with others. But those who are killed in Jihad, Allah will reward them.
* This verse confirms that violent Jihad (and beheading) is at the very heart of Islam. These Islamic teachings are what Islamic State and other terrorists base their campaigns of terror on.
The verse further states that Allah is merely testing the Islamists in their ability to behead people as he purports to be fully able to do it himself *
47:6 And those who are Martyrs will be admitted to Paradise.
47:31 We shall certainly test you until We know those who fought hard for the cause of Islam. We will also examine your deeds.
* This is a veiled order to strive hard (ie. fight Jihad holy warfare), as you are being tested by Allah *
47:35 So do not be weak and do not ask for peace (from the enemies of Islam), while you are having the upper hand. Allah is with you, and will never decrease the reward of your good deeds.
* This verse is a direct order to Islamists to never offer peace *
48:29 Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah; and those with him are forceful against the disbelievers, merciful among themselves.
49:7 Muslims, Allah has made Islam pleasing in your hearts and Allah has made hateful to you, those who disbelieve in Islam.
* This verse is a clear order to Muslims to incite in them hatred of non-Muslims (those who disbelieve in Islam) *
49:9 And if two factions among the Muslims should fight, then make settlement between the two. But if one of them oppresses the other, then fight against the one that oppresses until it returns to the command of Allah.
* Two factions in Islam (Sunni and Shia) are fighting. This verse gives permission for the factions to fight. With the aim that the “oppressor” of the two, being subdued, and returning to the “command of Allah”. *
This is the justification that Islamic State (and other Sunni Muslims) use when murdering Shia Muslims and vice-versa. They are acting in accordance to this verse in the Quran *
49:15 The believers are only the ones who have believed in Islam and fought with their properties and their lives in the cause of Allah.
* This is another verse urging Muslims to strive with their lives (ie Become martyrs) in the cause of Allah (Islam) *
58:22 You will not be true Muslims if you make friendship with those who oppose Islam, even if they are your fathers or their sons or their brothers or their kindred.
* Parental and sibling ties should be cut if those family members are not Muslim *
59:2 It is Allah who expelled the Jews from their homes. He cast terror into their hearts. Their houses were destroyed.
59:4 That is because they opposed Islam. And whoever opposes Allah – then indeed, Allah is severe in penalty.
* Further verses inciting hatred of Jews *
60:1 O Muslims, do not take my enemies and your enemies [Those who disbelieve in Islam] as allies.
If you have come out for Jihad [holy warfare] in my cause do not take non-Muslims as friends.
60:4 Whomever worships other than Allah, we have hatred for you. Forever, until you believe in Islam.
61:4 Indeed, Allah loves those who fight in His cause.
61:11 Believe in Allah and fight in the cause of Allah with your wealth and your lives. That is best for you.
61:12 He will forgive for you your sins and admit you to gardens (Paradise).
* Muslims are urged to engage in holy war in the name of Islam. Jihadists are promised erasing of sins and paradise *
61:3 And [you will obtain] another [favour] that you love – victory from Allah and an imminent conquest.
66:9 Fight against the disbelievers and the hypocrites and be harsh upon them. And their refuge is Hell, and wretched is the destination.
68:44 Leave to me [O Muhammed] those who reject the Quran and I shall lead them step by step to destruction, without their being aware of it.
68:46 Or do you ask of them a payment, so they are heavily burdened with debt?
* This verse is encouraging Muslims to place heavy taxes on non-Muslims in order to burden them with debt. The ultimate aim being to compel them to convert to Islam. We have seen this happening, for example, in Afghanistan in recent years *
70:16 [Disbelievers of Islam] The flame of hell will take away (burning completely) the head skin!
70:29 Saved are those who guard their private parts (from illegal sexual acts).
70:30 Except with their wives and the (women slaves and captives) whom their right hands possess.
* Sex with female slaves is fully permitted within Islam – something Islamic State take full advantage of *
98:6 Those who disbelieve in the religion of Islam, from among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) and the polytheists will be in the fire of Hell, They are the worst of creatures.
110:1 When the victory of Allah has come and the conquest,
110:2 And you see the people entering into the religion of Allah (Islam) in multitudes,
110:3 Then exalt [Him] with praise of your Lord.
* This final verse quoted from the Quran proclaims victory of Islam over all other religions. This is the ultimate aim and goal of Islam as mandated in the Quran. World domination by violent conquest. Exactly what Islamists are carrying out *